*Cue fanfare*, Mine Blocks 1.26.5 has released! Again, it’s just a mini-update, but there are some notable additions and fixes!
Play here: http://MineBlocks.com/1 :D
I finally got around to rewriting the block code! This means I was able to add commands and fix a bunch of random bugs (I probably added a few bugs too… heehee! Let me know if you find some)!
All of the big additions and bug fixes are listed below!
Yay! A small Mine Blocks update has released! There are a couple small additions, and a lot of little bug fixes. Hope you enjoy!
Play Mine Blocks 1.26.4
- Added falling block entities
- TNT and sand cannons are now possible!
- Added special rainbow block (inspired by WeaselZone)!
- Added “Slay a slime” achievement
- Spiders turn docile in sunlight!
- Rewrote crafting recipe code
- Fixed the rail recipes, and a couple others
- Changed the shuriken recipe to an X instead of a +
- Dispensers can dispense carts
- Improved breaking animation
- Made hunger drain faster in survival
- Small slimes no longer cause damage
- Fixed nether eye spawn eggs
- Fixed enderman teleportation issues
- Fixed mob spawning issues
- Mob spawners work again!
- Slimes now spawn underground properly!
- Number of dogs you can own is no longer limited!
- Fixed skeletons shooting themselves
- Fixed annoyance when mining fallen sand/gravel
- Cactus cake can now be eaten
- Fixed skin error message timeout not resetting
- Fixed slimes not targeting the player
- Flying over non-solid blocks no longer causes walking animation
Special thanks to Boodog for helping me find bugs :)